Monday, January 5, 2009

Steady Profit

Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net


Everyone go to this link and sign if you feel the same way. Its about abolishing VIP tourneys and getting other bonuses.

http://www.petitiononline.com/vip1/petition.html



I've been using pokertracker HUD over the past few days and it's really helping me progress. When your 24 tabling it's nigh on impossible to get any reads, so the stats of voluntary put money in pot, and preflop raise are invaluable. These let me know if I can push them off say JJ or QQ on turn if I reraised pre with air, if they are a 12/7 I go for it. Or say I have AA on the river with a board of kjT57, if I see a 58/10 I go for a value bet.

I played for two hours yesterday at 25nl and made $3.1, whoop whoop. I played for an hour today at 50nl and won 53.65.

I'm still nervous playing there but when I was drunk I decided that I had to go for it so thats what I'm doing. I got a loan of 600 off my brother so my BR is at $1935, and I'm pretty sure thats enough. Plus I bought a 650 bonus today so in a few days I should have a BR of around 2700. Minus 600 that I have to take out soon. Hi will u fucking stalker.

2 comments: