Saturday, January 31, 2009

For you Will

Played for two hours today and won over two hundred. Using pokertracker HUD is helping me a lot. I'm not able to 24 table with HUD though, so hourly rate wont go up too much, if at all.

Since my last post I've been booking a few small wins but today was good, ran like a god. I love two outering people, when they slowplay KK preflop.


Here are some more stats that the ladies will love:
25nl
Hands: 133,222
Hours: 87.42
BB/100: 2.96
$/hour: 22.58
Total Profit: 1973.45
Rakeback: 772.84
Total $/hour: 31.41

In other news marathon training is going ok, running lots of short 3 milers through the week, and then a big one at weekends. Tomorrow I'm going for a six mile.

Haven't had my first coaching session yet, it's tomorrow at 6. After it I'll move to 50nl.

Will get a life. No one reads this apart from you, and congrats on the sick run.

No comments:

Post a Comment