Friday, January 2, 2009

Back From Holiday

Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net


Had a savage holiday, and am back now and off to a good start. The holiday consisted of drinking for a good few days straight, so it's nice to have a hangover break. Miss drinkin though.

Made $105 today, plus around $30 rakeback. Played half of the time at 50nl, but was playing a little scared. It's very tough living off poker and attempting to move up in stakes. The pots become twice as big and you start to think about what that money could buy you. So I think I'm going to stick at 25nl.

I'm going to learn how to 24+ table, tried it today to good effect. Belok has a good post about stacking tables that you can read here.

I've been finding it hard to put in the hours recently, as cash games are fairly monotonous. Since October I've averaged only 12.7 hours a week, which is pathetic. I am a pity. I did have a week and a half off but still. New years resolution, play at least 15 hours a week. I'll have to anyway come February, to keep supernova.

25nl is still going very well for me, with 2.87 bb/100, and $19 an hour, plus rakeback.

Cant be arsed setting myself goals for the new year, other than make enough to live off til September. I would like to get my student loan payed off too, but thats 3k euro's, which is a bollox.

On a different note, I got sponsored to play on Golden Arch Poker which is pretty cool. They gave me 1k to play on their site, but they take half the profits for some wsop thing. You can read about it here.
So I might be off to the wsop! Br on there is at $1160, well on my way.

1 comment:

  1. Hey I'm adding you to my blogroll. I really like how your blog has turned out btw!

    ReplyDelete