Thursday, January 22, 2009

$, Australia and marathon

Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net

The bankroll is steadily growing. Since I started 24 tabling my BB/100 has been at 3.6, making just under thirty dollars an hour, plus $9 rakeback. I never thought I'd be earning $39 dollars an hour at 19. Happy out. This is over a 70k hand sample, so I'm pretty sure i'll be able to maintain in or around $30 total. The only problem is putting in the hours. It's so boring playing at home, the most I can play is 2 hours straight. I have two likewise degenerate bum friends that I go to the local net cafe with for 4 hour sessions, which help in getting in the hours. The only problem is that one of them is in college and can't play often. Grow a pair, get a life and dropout Will! Me and dougie are living the dream. It's only your final year, you fucking pussy.

I'm trying to live off what I make in actual cash, and saving the FPP's (around $9 an hour) for australia in the summer. My very good mate Matty just moved back there for good, so hopefully I get in enough hours to go see him. I have 75k fpp's now and make 635 an hour. Roughly 23 weeks til i go and I want 3 bonuses of 1.5k to spend so thats around 16 hours a week. I'll have to clear them all but should be alright. Livin off the cash, thats the problem.

Marathon training is going ok but it's fucking hard. Don't ever do one. The most I have ran/run? is 3 miles, and was knackered after. I have 4 and a bit months to train, not looking forward to it at all. 26.2 miles. Fuck. Why put yourself through that you ask? No idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment