Saturday, January 24, 2009

Lookin For Stake!

This is an email I sent to someone looking for a stakee on 2p2. I'm using this to link other people to it and hopefully get that stake!


Hi, I know you are probably finished looking for stakee's but please read on, I believe I can make us both some very good money.


My stats at 25nl (24 tabling):

Hands 114,000

PTBB/100 2.86 (but for last 75,000 after plugging a major leak PTBB/100 is 3.05)

Profit/hour 21.88
Fpp $/hour 9.81
Total$/hour 31.69

Attached are some relevant graph's of my play at 25nl.


I want to move up to 50nl, where I believe I can make $32-38 plus $15-20(fpp's) an hour. If my estimations are accurate the least I'll be making is $47 an hour, while the high end would put me at $58 an hour.

I play around 20 hours a week, and am currently grinding out ~$600 dollars a week to live off. I'm in a gap year between high school and college and have plenty of free time to be coached (hopefully by you), and work at my game. The only problem is I can't risk moving up in stakes, as I use my winnings to pay for rent, bills etc.


If you look finnianp up in sharkscope and OPR (full tracking) you will see that I am an accomplished poker player in SNG's and MTT's as well. I am up over $20,000 overall from poker, I have just withdrawn a lot of it recklessly over the past year.
The difference between me and others possible stakee's is that I'm bright, highly dedicated, and am constantly working to improve my game. I have found a steady source of income at 25nl, but want to increase my hourly rate. In my opinion, this is a VERY low risk oppurtunity.If you should choose to stake me you could stand to earn a lot of money, in the region of $500 a week or more.

Thanks for taking the time to read this

Finn Pegler
finnianp on Pokerstars
fingalf and profin on Full Tilt

6 comments:

  1. Douglas might give u some of that 30k he...oh wait he lost that. Oh, he was telling me bout some 20 quid he found tho... so you might have a chance there. Quick before the netcafe get word of it lad. Keep your cards close to your treasure chest folks. Thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to blow my way up to 50nl, where i believe i can make $32-38 giving blowjobs plus 15-20(stds)an hour. If my estimations are accurate ill be blowing at least 47 men an hour, and on the high end possibly 58 men an hour.

    We all know this is what you meant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. why dont you're just ask douglas for some steak!! that veggie wont have any of that either, no steak, no 30k, no life

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sides are hurting will, cnt evn type lafin so much

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. you forgot to mention finnianp on merge, 3rd 5th and 7th on leaderboards...

    ReplyDelete