Monday, January 12, 2009

Another Swongy Day

Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic


Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net



As you can see I had a very swangy day. Was down over 5 BI's at one stage, and then when I had literally ten minutes left on my internet cafe time I had a huge upswung. A few sick/funny hands from today and yesterday:






I'm the player with the TJ, the AK and the JJ.

The first hand I was half laughing at afterwards.

In the second hand the only reason I got it all in pre with ak was because the villain had just joined the table, and in the first hand re-raised me huge from late position($1.25 up to $7). I had him down as a fish after that and then the hand after I decided to stand up to this new bully. That worked out well.

I love the third hand (jj vs. QTsoooooooted). Justice was served on that river. On all streets he made the wrong move in my opinion, preflop its a fold, on flop its a raise, on turn maybe ok, on river just call. At least he played the turn ok though, 1 street out of 4 is a good player at 25nl.

1 comment: