Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Got a nice sirloin stake

Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net



A guy called Max is coaching/staking me. He coaches me a few times a week, and takes half my profits at 50nl over a 50k hand sample. Also, if I'm down anything at any stage he transfers it over to me. So I can 18 table 50nl with my bankroll of $1300, because anything I lose will be replaced. It is basically being staked without actually being given money at the start. Plus coaching.

I have started using pokertracker HUD. I am not used to it, and have made some bad reads because of it, but slowly the penny is beginning to drop with me. Max should be able to help me out with it anyway.

I've made $173.10 + rb since the bad day on saturday, at 3.69 BB/100, so getting over the bad patch.

It's amazing the swings in my BB/100 at 25nl. After 123,000 hands I went from 3.3ish a week ago, to 2.5 on saturday, to 2.92 now. I have a report on pokertracker that tells me my highest and lowest BB/100 to a 95% accuracy. A week ago it was between 3.01 and 3.56.
95% accuracy my hole.

3 comments:

  1. you've learned a lesson now, 95% favourite... you cant be a sure thing. just let it go

    ReplyDelete
  2. Email GoldenArch and ask them to ask Max for an 80/20 deal.

    ReplyDelete