Sunday, January 11, 2009

Soldiering on

Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net




Made $64.50 +RB in just less than 6 hours today. A bit to much of a swingy day for my liking, but can't complain. I'm surprised at how little variance I've encountered at 25nl, even 24 tabling.
The most amount of BI's I've dropped in a session is just under 4.
uFR is the steadiest type of poker I've ever played. This is a graph of all my profit for 25nl hands:



I played in the 20k and 50k freerolls on sat, managed to get 24BB in wit T5 off vs. AA. Oh yeah. And in the other made a bluff so bad I didn't even have an out. I hate tournies nowadays, can't take them seriously. On a good note my online petition is going well, ten signatures already! It'll really push pokerstars to get rid of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment