Saturday, January 3, 2009

First Bad Day Inawhile

Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net


Lost $153 today. Had loads of hands where I was thin valuebetting the worst hand, like overpairs, and a few two outer's after turn. Meh. Had to happen and don't feel too bad about it, even though it is over six buyins. I'm up since I came back from holiday if you include rakeback so can't complain.

BB/100 will have come down alot though, probably to below 2/100, I can't check right now, but will give an update whenI find out. I dont really mind though, as since I moved to 24 tabling I'm getting in 1600 hands an hour, plus $8 or $9 rakeback. So even at 1.5bb/100 I make $20 an hour.

I played for around 5 hours today so my new years resolution is going well.

**BB/100 at 1.85/100
***Played for an hour and up 88.40. Delighted with my hours today, played just under six I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment