Monday, March 2, 2009

12th out of 32

Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net



Tourney wasn't exactly a disaster, but it could have gone a bit better. The first day went well, I made so much money from this one cocky fool of a took who thought he was god's gift to poker. He kept limping, attempting to see flops, and was almost always met by a raise from me in position. When he called I took down the pot, but usually it didn't even get that far. If it wasn't for him I would have busted early on day one I'd imagine, as the rest of the table weren't that bad. I had my bro and Dougie on the table so we defo all had the worst table, only a select few to take advantage of. We did our best anyway, my bro made it all the way to the bubble, but I busted dougie with a 3 outer on the river ha ha on day one.

Second day I played the same style, but there were less people to take advantage of, and I ended up shoving over a raise with 11 BB (holding QQ) to get called by a guy on my team who had K10. He wasn't pot committed or anything and the annoying thing was that he said before he called, "we're racing." ???. I was delighted when I heard this of course but then he doesn't show over the low PP I expected and he busted me. I wasn't annoyed at the time but thinking back...ah i don't care.

As I said my bro Joe made it to the final table, as did two others on my team. We had a very very good shot at the team event but the only other team that could have won it had two members go on to take 1st and 2nd place. Colluding bastards. They actually weren't, they played aggressive throughout the final table against each other, and besides that were top blokes. Wp Kev and Pa, probably the two best players in the tourney.

I'm a lazy fuck, I'm a lazy fuck, I'm a lazy fuck, I'm a lazy fuck, I'm a lazy fuck. gotta keep this bloody marathon training up.

Tomorrow I'm gonna get back in the swing of poker and running. For three months I'm gonna play at least 15 hours a week, and run the shit out of it. Pumped for this marathon, and for interrailing this summer!!!! gotta make big bucks to go. LETS DO THIS SHIT.

No comments:

Post a Comment