Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Scammed out of $500

So this time it is actually my money, and it looks like I'm not getting it back. The player snooker__31 on pokerstars and mikeymx3 is a scumbag, his name is Stefan McCormick (I think). Kinda pissed off when I think about it, but something good might yet come out of it, as I have set myself a challenge. I wasn't going to play yesterday, or til the end of march as I have my VPP's, but now I am going to keep playing until on I reach one of these goals:

1. I play for 10 hours (3.38 gone)
2.I have made $450 in actual money (+$90.95)


This is my punishment for being stupid, I'm enjoying it so far, its nice to have a challenge. I have until 1st of April to do it.


**Edit - Ran really really bad. I'm just gonna play extra until I have made it all back. So far I have played 6.82 hours for a profit of $28.05, plus $65 rb.

3 comments:

  1. stake will cotter on 5/10 heads up

    he hits and runs like no other

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im a bit confused tho, did you stake these hos for some games? I was going to ask you in person but this felt more personal. Do what dougee says.

    ReplyDelete