Saturday, March 14, 2009

Story of my life - 50nl play like a handicap - 25nl Play like a Doyle

Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net




Meh. Was kinda fuming earlier after losing $200 at 50nl, but then just won $100 at 25nl. It's kinda annoying because I know I can beat 50nl, but I just go on tilt sooooo quickly, and then hands like this happen. God what was I thinking? Seriously. What a fish.


What a pro.


I then took a break, watched my team Man United get thrashed, and the Ireland rugby underperforming (but at least winning), and then returned to the tables in my comfort zone, 25nl. Had a few nice bluff's, I bluff very rarely so here they are:

The first one kinda played itself out, got myself nice and pot committed by the turn with 9 high. I knew he had a draw though so bet small on turn, to allow myself a biggish shove on river.






In this hand I just had a gut feeling he was on a draw, I might even have been ahead on the river. That would have been a sick call if I had.

1 comment:

  1. The A4 hand is pretty bad but you know that.

    T9, if you think he's on a draw why not shove the turn? He'd have to have total garbage on the river to fold getting decent odds.

    QT - LOL if he even folds King high here, add Ferch to your buddy list and hunt him down IMO.

    You seem to play a pretty high variance style based on these three hands and I'd be thrown by your bet sizing too. Do you find a lot of regs play back at you??

    ReplyDelete