Saturday, March 28, 2009

Good day

Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net



Up 11 buyins in 2.63 hours, including a 700 hand session where I ran at 55BB/100 for winnings of $208. Happy out, cos I need money badly as something came up. Not too serious, just one of my friends got in a bit of bother and I need to lend him quite a bit.

I've been quite bored recently, not much going on. Next week is rag week in a nearby college, so boredom will end, and the drinking will resume :)

I've started staking one person a very small amount for $2 9 man turbo's, moving up later on. I had two people but had to get one stake back cos of the $ situation. My guy plays as best_swongs on Full Tilt.

In other news I read a cool article here. For the past few months poker has become a chore, and while the views expressed in the article don't sum up my thoughts and feelings exactly, it's pretty close. I hope one day to give up poker altogether if possible, if I have it in me. I might be addicted, I might not, but hopefully one day I have the financial backing and common sense/willpower to give it up for good.

Heven't posted stats in a while:
25nl stats
Hours 187.38
Hands 289,777
ptBB/100 4.23
Total profit $6,134.55
$/hour $32.74
Fpp's worth $1572.04
Total $/hour $41.128


Pretty happy with the hourly, but the only problem is putting in the hours. 24 tabling is tedious, tiring and tame. Oh the alliteration, you're welcome Will. But seriously, I don't know how any one could do this as a job for more than a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment