Monday, March 23, 2009

New guidelines

Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net


Really really gotta stop sitting in front of this computer all day long. The amount of time I spend cooped up in my room has reached crazy highs in recent weeks, for example today. I stopped playing at around 3, said I would play a bit later. 5 hours later I am still here (albeit a small pause to run to shops and eat lunch) without playing, and am now too tired to play more. FML. Thats the way the cookie crumbles.

2+2, blogs, and other various RETARDED sites are killing me slowly to death. To DEATH!

It stops today. I am quitting 2+2. I have learned a lot from the site but one more second trawling the BBV section could do irreparable harm to my sanity. I will look in on the staking section from time to time but that's it!

Doing well at poker, BB/100 for 25nl is over 4, BR is at its highest in over half a year (3k wow such a BR nit), saving nice monies for my holiday, and of course trying to rid myself of the student loan.


Yesterdays one is too good to pass up on:
Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net

1 comment:

  1. To yorky pud on that post with hands:

    Those hands aren't really typical of me, that's why I posted them. I rarely bluff, and rarely call down with ace high :p. As for shoving turn he is quite likley to call with a draw. At 25nl, I'd say it is a 60-70% certainty

    The game I play is low variance I think, haven't had any major downswing in almost 300k hands. Biggest was 7 buyins. And the regs at 25nl usually stay away from other regs, the fish are just too easy to take chips from, so why go after the competent players?

    ReplyDelete