Sunday, March 15, 2009

Saved the week... I think + Update

Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net



Had a +10BI day today, only my second ever. Just checking there and I think I'm up for the week, just. Yep $91.05. Sweet.
50nl is my enemy, so the plan is to never play there
ever again. Straight from 25NL to 100NL :p. Not such a bad idea actually.

Played a soccer match today, first in a year and 3 months. Came off the bench to score....a consolation goal. We lost.
We were better than them, yet again. Disaster of a match, yet again. Don't really care, yet again.

Paddy's day is comin up, can't wait. I have another soccer match (that we'll prob lose yet again) and then returning to the hometown. Should be a nice loooong drinking sesh. Hopefully.


**Update - Almost messed up my 10 buy in day, but ended up adding to it. + 11.532 BI day, biggest yet I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment