Friday, March 13, 2009

Good day at......

50NL! Not a great day, but good all the same. Finally.

Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net


I decided to move up as the general consensus is that 16 tabling 50nl is less burnout inducing than 24 tabling 25nl. It is less boring, I have to say.

So this is it, the return to 50nl, where I was once a nitty fish. Now I am an awe inspiring, scary TAG! Well so far anyway.
I had a few suckouts too, this being the worst for a smallish pot. God knows what he was doing though.





I am feeling more and more comfortable, and and I think this is due to me playing more ABC poker. In my other recent attempts to move up I was overcompensating and suffering from FPS. Now I feel good, like I can beat this at a comfortable clip.


And before I go one more funny hand with that plonker.




No comments:

Post a Comment