Friday, February 27, 2009

Pumped up!

Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net


Roll on poker tourney! That fucker dougie has thrown me off the team though. Max is 8 per team and our posse numbers nine, and luckily enough I'm the only one in the team to not be in college, apart from Dougie himself. College tourney is the reasoning. Fuck it, I'm not too pushed. He'll regret it when I go on to crush these live doooonks. My strategy is at the beginning is to be the opposite to the norm. If its tight I'll lag it up and vice-versa.

Have skipped many runs this week on account of being hungover/lazy. Hope it wont set me back too much.

Check this crazy shit out:
http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=1778399&server=vimeo.com&show_title=1&show_byline=1&show_portrait=0&color=&fullscreen=1

No comments:

Post a Comment