Monday, February 23, 2009

I LOVE roulette!!!

Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net




Yeah I played roulette with both my degenerate friends dougie and will, and my luck monster luke, who's just a friend not a gambler (although that's changed now, he seems to think he can make his living off roulette)

Anyway, made 65 euro in a couple of hours, and am fucking hooked. Thanks Will and Dougie, for turning me into a big degenerate. I used to only be a small degen, playin a small bit of poker from time to time for fun, now look at me. I even had a dream about winning at roulette, no joke. Fuck. I know I'm gonna lose so much at it. My boys Will and Dougie did well at it, notching up wins of minus 80 and minus 130 respectively. gg!

On the poker front February is still goin good. ptBB/100 is over 5, over $44 an hour + rb. Very happy with my play actually, I'm gettin the hang of this HUD thing and learnin when not to c-bet.


And on the marathon front haven't ran in awhile cos I'm really stiff from a soccer (football to you english mugs) match on sat.

Nice work with the blog btw will, it's a nice read.

1 comment:

  1. Came across your blog, much amusing and informative. keep up the grinding.

    http://seouless17.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete