Sunday, February 15, 2009

Moved up, shit run, bollox

I think I just automatically tilt when I move up stakes. I play waaay looser, bluff more and call down when I am behind a load more often. I'm a prize cunt. I didn't play at all last week due to rag week and getting fucked up every day, but I am back now and playing shite which is annoying. BR was at $1200 and I said I would move up in stakes and give myself a stop loss of four buyins, like stop if I get to 1K. At 1085 now so won't be long moving down. Fuck.

Added to this some prick stole my wallet which 70 euro's in it and a 100 euro jacket I bought only 3 days ago from I house party I was having. Fucking pricks.

And I got 800 euro confiscated off a smaller poker site I use to withdraw from, they think I'm money laundering or something. I'll get it back but have to wait a while so have no money. Not a good week. Mayb thats why I'm playing so shite. Fuck it not in the mood to make this post interesting, just a rant.

1 comment: