Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Good to be back + update

Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net


So I took a holiday to London, had a great time, and am now back reinvented, refreshed, and ready. I have had two good sessions since returning, which is a sign that I'm playing well. Today I was stuck $150 (six buyins) at one stage, but kept a cool head to finish up $3, which I'm delighted with. I was pissed off at one stage but I don't think I let my play suffer. Sessions where you lose a lot to recoup at the end are so much better than being up like 6 buyins to finish even.

Full steam ahead now to maintain Nova for this month! Here are some hands from today.


In this hand I manned up and called this aggrotard's shove. Its a nice feeling to catch people with their hand in the cookie jar, getting caught is an awful feeling though.



And a nice ol' hand here


**Update - Played another 45 min session, + 3 BI's. Feels good to be grinding again, got 600 vpp's today. Another 9 days like today and I'm there.

No comments:

Post a Comment