Sunday, May 24, 2009

Another average day

Made around 11 buyins today. Meh.

Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net

.
.
.
.
.
.
Ah no I'm delighted, it's very close to my best day ever at 25nl, if not the best. AND seeing as I played my 10 BI session last night after 12 o clock you might even say that it is a +21 BI day. Shiiipp. $525. Happy out. This all probably makes for boring reading, so I'm sorry for that. Don't worry though, a losing session is on the cards, fo sho. Everything is going so well something bad is bound to happen. I've got a great positive attitude as you can see.

**Edit - Actually no fuck that my next sesh is going to be even bigger. Roll on a 30 BI day. (last ditch effort to negate my clever fating of the gods earlier, please no doomswitch stars;)

No comments:

Post a Comment