Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Downswing + 25nl stats

Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net



I can't seem to stop myself from tilting these days. It's not ubermega "I'm gonna hit 5/10 heads up," tilt, just that I'm playing my B-game constantly. Scratch that, it's more like my F-game:



The villain was running 16/12, and of course my tilted brain interprets this to mean that villain is DEFINITELY bluffing. Snap call that river, why not? I have the nuts.

Through analyzing my PT3 stats I've noticed I have had five losing sessions at 25nl in a row. God damn awful, whichever way you look at it. I don't know what to do to stop spewing. Not getting outdrawn at the start of sessions would help, but one or two bad outdraws never used to tilt me. Whats changed? I have been getting coolered and outdrawn a lot more but its no excuse, I used to be so confident at 25nl. I know I can still kill it, but before I was just more confident. I'm gonna play a lot less over the next week or two, and then increase the hours a lot to keep supernova at the end of May.


Here are my stats at 25nl to make myself feel better

Hands 395,806
Hours 254.22
BB/100 3.84
Total Profit $7599.70
$/hour $29.89
$ from Fpp's $2361.97

Total Hourly Rate ...... $39.19


Just to remind myself, I got $ from fpp's by
(Hands/100) x (11 x .0155 x 3.5)



On a non poker related subject United are through to the final of the Champions League!!!! Roll on Rome, I hope Barcelona get through. I have a bit of money on 2-1 Barca as well.

I am really pissed off about Fletcher though, it's an disgrace that the decision can't even be appealed. He is a player that truly puts his all into every game, and he deserves to be in that final more than most of our team. Fuck that retarded ref.



ONLY FOR YOU FLETCH!

1 comment:

  1. Douglas is god, capital d not capital g. Thats right, I am better than god

    ReplyDelete