Thursday, April 9, 2009

Fuck you Gerrard!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Poker has been going ok, not great. I had a nasty sesh yesterday where, in 600 hands, I had two set under set's, kk vs. aa aipf, and a hand where I had qq on a q66 board drawing practically dead. I made over 2k in March, at $33 an hour, and for April so far I have made 420, at $30 an hour, so it's not bad really.

I played the $16.50 heads up SCOOP, and I think I won six in a row to take home $92, in the last 256. I made a pretty bad call in the final heads up, where I thought I had a read. Douglas played it too, and I offered to trade 5% of the action. He declined, his reasoning being he thinks he's better at me heads up. Justice I say.

Going to start up a sesh now, and then start the 5th series of house.

No comments:

Post a Comment