Sunday, March 22, 2009

The "Why I dont tell people I play poker for a living" thread on 2+2

Funny thread, worth the click

Some of the better posts:

1.
So what do you do?
I make money online, kind of low risk poker playing, much like a stock broker. (i dunno how to explain to retards)
That's cool how do you do?
I try to make more than rent each month.
Thats cool I play online too. I play on Yahoo. Do you make real money where you play?
In my head(No bitch I pay rent with monopoly money)
No I just make Sklansky bucks. I knew she would not understand and drop the subject if I said that.


2.
How much have you won?
I'm up around $2000 or so.....
But how much of that did you lose?
No idiot, (go on to explain)
But can you actually take that money out?
YOU CAN???!!!
YOU'RE CRAZY TO KEEP THAT MONEY THERE! WHAT IF YOU LOSE IT ALL BACK!?

3.The main one I get is "what if the person doesnt pay you the money they owe you?"

4.
Just reading this again makes me want to savage 9 newborns with my teeth

Gospel right here.

No comments:

Post a Comment