Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Not much to report pokerwise - Elaborate Scam however

Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net


As the title suggests. On a bit of a breakeven stretch, only made 40 bucks in 10k hands this week. Meh. Fpp's racking up the whole time. On a positive note my bro seems to be out of his 1k Sit'n'Go downswing and is back making millions.

And now to the fun bit. Dougie and I concocted an elaborate scheme to con Ladbrokes betting offices out of all their money. The plan is as follows:

Every day of the Cheltenham festival there is a free five euro bet for customers. Now in Cork city, where I live, there just so happens to be no fewer than SEVEN Ladbrokes bookies. This accumulates to FOURTEEN bets (dougie and I) everyday! So tomorrow they are all going on this race. Note there are only twelve runners so we will put 3 bets down on the favourite, who is actually a favourite by a mile. The least amount we will win is roughly 20 euro, and thats if the favourite comes in. What if there is an upset? We'll be rolling in it I tells ya.


I'll keep you updated on who to shout for over the coming three days. For now it is Marodima, come you ledge, make me a millionaire.

It'll take around two hours a day to place all the bet's (we have to walk a bit), and we are more than likely make at most 50 or 60 euro's each from the three days. If I sat here on my ass I could make almost double that but this is a good laff. We'll be shouting for all the favourite to fall and die. Come on the underdogs, Marodima FTW!

No comments:

Post a Comment