Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sweet day

Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net




What an unreal day. Firstly and MOST importantly, UNITED WON! What a match, it literally had me in tears (of happiness). It was the most exciting and entertaining match I've seen in ten years, since that wonderful season of '99. Delighted.

Secondly, I had a +9.78 BI day, which is always good.

Thirdly, two of those 9.78 buyins were won off my arch nemesis donkey Virmos. Here are the hands, he played pretty poorly in both which made me even happier he he.








Fourthly, well I don't really have a fourthly. I suppose the scoop is quite exciting, I have a piece of my friend Dougie, and a player called cody1982, so it's nice to have some interest. Railing Negreanu too, in the 10k horse. Exciting.

Anyway, I'm off to wank over United on MotD2. Gl all.

No comments:

Post a Comment