Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Grinding

Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net



Sorry for the lack of updates, there hasn't been anything new or strange going on really. I am playing a lot more, on account of trying to get the 10k vpp's in before May, and have been running ok. I got my 3rd (might be 4th) ever royal flush today, and managed to run it into a full house was a pretty nice way to start off my sesh this morn.




I have to play around 4 hours a day for the rest of the month the get the 10k vpp's. I'm planning on maintaining these hours through the month of May, to leave myself with enough money so as to not have to grind AT ALL through the summer. Should be a good summer if I can put the hours in, I think 3.5ke shouold be enough, so roughly 4.5k USD. I have around 4k USD at the moment so I need to make enough to live off for May and make 1k more so I have enough to continue the grind after summer when I start college. Thats the plan anyhoo, I'm off, here are my stats for all 25nl hands as promised.

Hands 347,635
Hours 224.50
BB/100 4.10
Total Profit $7123.50
$/hour 31.73
$ from Fpp's 1980.01

Total Hourly Rate ...... $40.55


**Edit

Just finished my best day ever in terms of volume. Pretty close to best profit ever too.
10,134 hands, $229.05 profit. This grinding thing is easy once you get in a swing, I've played over 18k hands in 2 days, which would normally take me 6 or seven days, depending how lazy I am that particular week. Gotta keep it up now, made over 1k vpp's today.

6 comments:

  1. Hey finnianp,

    The stats are looking pretty good. how many tables do you play at once?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 24 fast tables usually. Can get pretty hectic at times :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice slowroll with the royaller you prick....

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow that's a lot tables :)
    Do you play at Stars?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah stars, think its the best site. 3 notes

    Lorin yelle is a prick

    Pete Yorn - Lose you. Is one of the greatest songs ever written, if not the...

    House MD season 5 episode 20 will be the best thing anyone has ever watched

    ReplyDelete