Saturday, December 20, 2008

I have a plan

Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net


Haven't played since I made supernova, and in getting that I made about $200. I'm going away for Christmas so wont play til the new year.

I've been thinking about moving up to 50nl but am not sure about my br. I have $1230, which isn't enough, but I have the option of using 50k fpp's to get a 650 bonus. In doing this I would lose $100 because I get less $ for each fpp, but getting 650 now would enable me to move up, make way more rakeback an hour, and hopefully make more from the tables. I can't see much wrong with this idea after writing this so that's what I'm gonna do.
I only have 43k fpp's so it'll take me 13 hours to get to 50k and 30 more hours to clear it. After 43 hours of play and the bonus I br should be around 2300-2400 which is plenty to move up.
More than likely (definitely) it's not gonna run that smooth.

No comments:

Post a Comment